How do I add more records to an existing Securities Group of tagged records?
1) First choose “Menu > Database > Open/Manage Securities Groups...” and then open your saved securities group to display only the records you had previously tagged.
2) Then, choose “Menu > Database > Tag All Records” to tag all the records in that securities group.
3) Choose “Menu > Database > Show All Records” to display all the records in the database. Your tagged records will remain tagged.
4) Tag any additional records or untag any currently tagged records that you want to exclude from your securities group.
5) Save your modified securities group by choosing “Menu > Database > Save Tagged Records to Securities Group...” and confirm overwriting the existing securities group name.