How to combine securities from multiple portfolios
There are situations when you may want to view and compare the combined performance and statistics of more than one portfolio.
The best way to combine securities from multiple portfolios into another portfolio is as follows:
1) Create a new empty portfolio, or make a copy of an existing portfolio, and give it a name reflecting your intended purpose.
2) Then, open this new portfolio and click on "Add Security" to view all the records in the database, including existing portfolios.
3) From the "Filters" drop-down list, select an existing portfolio whose securities you want to include. This will display only the securities in that portfolio.
4) Tag all or some of the displayed securities you want to include by clicking on their row number, and then select "OK".
5) You can repeat steps 2-4 to add the securities of another portfolio.