During installation, I chose to have Steele Mutual Fund Expert start automatically when Windows starts, but I changed my mind later. How do I disable that option?
For Windows 7, Vista, XP:
RIGHT-click on the Windows START button normally found at the bottom left of the
2) When a menu pops up, choose "Explore".
3) When the Windows Explorer comes up, under the "Start Menu" folder, double-click on the "Programs" folder to expand it.
4) Then click on the "Startup" folder.
5) Finally, delete the "Steele Mutual Fund Expert" shortcut on the right pane of the Windows Explorer.
For Windows 8:
· Open the Run
utility by either right-clicking in the bottom left hand corner of the screen
and selecting “Run” from the menu or, simply press the Win + R keys.
· Now type shell:startup into the Run dialogue box and press ‘Enter’ (or click OK).
· The all users Startup folder is located at Computer>C Drive>Program Data>Microsoft>Windows>Start Menu>Programs>Startup
· To quickly navigate to this folder; input the following command into the Run dialogue box: shell:common startup
· Delete the shortcut named “Steele Mutual Fund Expert”.